Guidance and education
- Telephone advice to travel health professionals
- Country-specific travel health information
- Daily surveillance of outbreaks occurring around the globe
- Clinical updates detailing important global health events and advances in travel medicine
- Evidence-based information sheets on travel-related risks and disease
- Recommendations to the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation on the use of vaccines in travellers
- Training in yellow fever
Surveillance of infectious and non-infectious travel-related risk abroad. Surveillance is also carried out by the Travel and Migrant Health Section of Public Health England.
Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre Administration
A programme of registration, training, standards and audit for all Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.