20 Dec 2018
Notice: Annual Return for Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres; 1 Jan – 31 Dec 2018Information about the Annual Return for Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
All Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres (YFVC), who remained designated during 2018, are reminded that the Annual Return (AR) of yellow fever use through the preceding year, must be submitted between January and March each year. Centres who de-designated during 2018 are not required to submit this return.
The AR consists of questions relating to your YFVC and yellow fever vaccine use through 2018.
Prepare for your Annual Return by having the following information to hand:
- YFVC identifying number and postcode
- YFVC type of YFVC
- Number of staff YF who had NaTHNaC YF training within the last two years
- Number of staff who administer YF vaccine
- Number of vaccines given (and where known, number given in specific age ranges)
- Number of booster doses given and where possible: reason for giving a booster dose
- Number of adverse events following yellow fever vaccination in age ranges (if possible)
- Number of serious adverse events reported to Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in age ranges (if possible)
- Detail of serious adverse events reported
- Number of yellow fever vaccine wasted and reason for vaccine wastage
YFVC in England, Wales and Northern Ireland are required under the Conditions of Designation for YFVC to submit the AR each year. Failure to submit may result in suspension or de-designation of the YFVC.
The AR for 2018 will open in mid-January 2019 and can be accessed until mid-March 2019.
Please watch TravelHealthPro and Yellow Fever Zone websites for information on how to submit your Annual Return and the link to the questionnaire which will be posted in due course.
Thank you for your co-operation.