24 Jan 2019
Annual Return for Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres 1 Jan – 31 Dec 2018The Annual Return for YFVC in England, Wales and Northern Ireland is OPEN
All Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres (YFVC), who remained designated during 2018, are reminded that the Annual Return (AR) of yellow fever use through the preceding year, must be submitted between January and March each year. Centres who de-designated during 2018 are not required to submit this return.
The AR consists of questions relating to your YFVC and yellow fever vaccine use through 2018.
Information may slightly differ from year to year but will include:
- YFVC identifying number and postcode
- YFVC type
- Number of staff at the YFVC who have undertaken NaTHNaC yellow fever (YF) training within the last two years
- Number of staff who administer YF vaccine
- Number of YF vaccines doses given (age ranges, gender and NEW this year, given where a precaution or contraindication to YF vaccination present) *
- Number of YF booster doses given and where possible: reason for giving a booster dose
- Number of adverse events following YF vaccination (age ranges and NEW this year, given where a contraindication to the vaccination was present) *
- Number of serious adverse events reported to Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) (age ranges, gender)
- Detail of serious adverse events reported
- Number of YF vaccine wasted and reason for vaccine wastage
*NEW - Please do try to submit this information; the new questions are likely to be routinely included with others in the Annual Return going forward.
YFVC in England, Wales and Northern Ireland are required under the Conditions of Designation for YFVC to submit the AR each year. Failure to submit may result in suspension or de-designation of the YFVC.
The AR submission form can be accessed until 29 March 2019.
Thank you for your patience and co-operation.