11 Oct 2016
Website updates and new featuresYou can now download Country Pages, access a new eBook and a slicker, faster World Overview
TravelHealthPro has made some significant improvements recently you might like to know about. Here are some of the more obvious changes you will experience:
- Download each country page complete with all sections, for offline viewing or printing a physical copy.
- New antimalarial recommendation maps added for Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Papua New Guinea, Swaziland, Tanzania (Including Zanzibar), Zimbabwe.
- Speedy access to the country page index.
- More responsive results from a search.
- View multiple outbreaks / news for one location- click on the grey + sign to reveal more.
- More search options- by day, week, month, 6 month and year.
- Outbreaks with more exact location data.
- View all TravelHealthPro factsheets in one easy-to-read eBook, perfect for a mobile device.
- Subscribe to regular email alerts informing of updates to the eBook.
Anti-malaria tablets: one brand of atovaquone/proguanil to be available to purchase without prescriptionA brand of anti-malaria tablet, previously available by prescription only, will shortly be available from pharmacies as an Over the Counter (OTC) medicine Read more