29 Jan 2016
Zika virus - quick linksNeed individual advice on Zika - quick links to important information are provided below
Follow the quick links below for general guidance on Zika virus:
- Latest news on the current outbreak (including advice for pregnant women and those planning to become pregnant)
- Country information
- General information on Zika virus
- Advice on insect bite avoidance measures
- Advice on travelling when pregnant
- Algorithm for assessing pregnant women with a history of travel to areas with active Zika virus transmission
- Zika virus infection, guidance for primary care
- Mosquito bite avoidance leaflet
If you are considering travel to an area where there is an ongoing outbreak of Zika virus or you have just returned from an affected area and want individual advice, we advise you to contact your GP or travel clinic.
Please watch our website; further updates on this outbreak and advice for travellers, will be posted as information becomes available.